ROME, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Italian business confidence fell in October from September, largely as a result of weakness in the auto manufacturing sector with Fiat on the ropes, economic research institute ISAE said on Friday. The government-funded think-tank said its business confidence index fell to a seasonally adjusted 95.3, from a downwardly revised 95.8 in September. The September figure had been previously reported at 96.1. "It is likely that, among other things, the announcement of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy business confidence falls in Oct-ISAE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.