TURIN, March 25 (Reuters) - Italian car sales will probably surge in March as buyers rush to the showrooms in the final days of an incentive programme, an industry research group said on Tuesday. March sales "should come in in a range of 250,000 to 280,000", showing strong growth from the 205,000 figure for March 2002, said automarket group Centro Studi Promotor. March car sales data is due to be released on April 3. In February, car sales rose more than eight percent to 214,100 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy car sales seen surging in March - research" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.