MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Italian industrial holding CIR plans to spin off its non-media units and bundle them into a new company to be listed on the Milan bourse, it said on Thursday. Confirming a press report in daily La Stampa, CIR said the new company would comprise its businesses in the areas of utilities, auto componenents, healthcare and financial services. CIR said it would keep a controlling stake in publisher Gruppo Editoriale L'Espresso . "The spin-off reflects the board of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy CIR says to spin off, list non-media units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.