TURIN, Italy, March 30 (Reuters) - Italian manager Gian Maria Gros-Pietro said on Friday he had never put his name forward as candidate to replace outgoing UniCredit chairman Dieter Rampl but was ready to discuss the matter if asked. "I have seen my name mentioned for taking a very important position at the head of a big bank. I have not put forward my candidacy but I would discuss the matter with the Turin province president if such a possibility becomes concrete," he said during a meeting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy exec Gros-Pietro open to discuss UniCredit chairman post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.