The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). GOVERNMENT DEBT SUPPLY Italy's benchmark 10-year borrowing costs are set to climb above 5.5 percent at a bond auction of up to 6.25 billion euros on Friday, which will provide an important gauge of market appetite for the debt of struggling euro zone economies. Results are expected after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy - Factors to watch on April 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642