The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). BANCA MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA * French lender BNP Paribas may be interested in buying a stake in the troubled Tuscan lender as well as Qatar and Singapore sovereign funds, Il Sole 24 Ore reported on Thursday. Moody's said on Wednesday it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy - Factors to watch on Jan. 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642