The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). DEBT Moody's Investors Service on Thursday cut Sicily's long-term issuer and senior unsecured debt ratings to Baa3 from Baa2 and warned it could cut the Italian region still further. Italy Treasury sells 8.5 billion euros of BOT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy - Factors to watch on July 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.