The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). ITALY BOND YIELDS FALL Italy paid less than 1 percent to sell 7.5 billion euros of six-month bills on Wednesday, its lowest in more than two years and a far cry from the 6.5 percent it paid exactly a year ago when investors were fretting over an Italian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy - Factors to watch on Nov. 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642