MILAN, Feb 27 (Reuters) - New car sales in Italy are expected to rise slightly in February after falling 14.5 percent in January as a new round of incentives on eco-friendly cars kicks in, auto sector sources said on Thursday. One source said car registrations should climb about 6 percent year-on-year to 210,000 units, while another source said "sales will be up but it will only be a one-figure rise." New car sales fell in January after buyers rushed to get a new set of wheels in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Feb. car sales seen rising slightly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.