ROME, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Italian industry body Federmeccanica said on Wednesday it had reached agreement with some unions on introducing exceptions in the national labour contract for workers in the metals and engineering sector. Federmeccanica struck the deal with unions FIM and UILM, though without the main engineering sector union, the more militant FIOM, which is fighting with Fiat over efforts by the carmaker's chief Sergio Marchionne to reform working practices. Federmeccanica ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy industry body, unions agree on contract waivers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.