MILAN, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Italy's demand for refined oil products fell six percent in July year-on-year to 6.76 million tonnes, but auto fuel demand rose on the back of rising car sales, industry group Unione Petrolifera said on Wednesday. Petrol demand ticked up 0.7 percent to 1 million tonnes, while diesel demand for road vehicles edged 1.4 percent higher to 2.37 million tonnes, UP said in a statement. UP represents major national and foreign refiners and oil product distributors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy July auto fuels demand up as more cars sold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.