MILAN, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Italian new car sales in November should rise to around 180,000 from a revised 145,000 in the same month the previous year, a source in the sector said on Monday. According to data released by Italy's transport ministry last December, new car sales in November 2008 were 138,352. "We can say that, thanks to the incentives, we have returned to the average levels of the years before the crisis," the source said. (Reporting by Stefano Rebaudo) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy new car sales around 180,000 in Nov-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.