MILAN, June 26 (Reuters) - New car sales in Italy -- the key home market of loss-making automaker Fiat -- are likely to show a 13 percent fall in June, the chairman of auto industry group UNRAE said on Wednesday. "End-of-month projections show a fall in line with the average for the last five months, so something around 13 percent to about 190,000 vehicles," Salvatore Pistola, head of the National Union of Foreign Automotive Representatives (UNRAE) told Reuters. He said the estimate could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy new car sales seen down 13 pct in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.