MILAN, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Italian new car registrations are expected to be fairly flat for August, industry watchers said on Friday, but the key holiday month is normally the slowest for sales and would not fully reflect the market. "August did not go very well so we are looking at a slight drop," said one auto sector source. Italian car sales bucked a generally falling European trend in July, posting a 7.9 percent jump and sowing hopes of a lasting market upturn that would by fed by new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy new car sales seen flat for slow August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.