MILAN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Italian car sales are expected to have slipped slightly this month from a strong October last year as home-grown Fiat and rivals flood the market with new models to woo buyers, industry watchers said on Thursday. The Transport Ministry is due to release car registration figures on November 5 and the industry experts said there may have been a boom in sales in the last two days of October as automakers sell cars to fleets and dealers in a tooth-and-nail fight for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy October car sales seen edging lower" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642