ROME, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said on Friday that the country's largest industrial group, carmaker Fiat , had left the worst crisis in its history behind it. Fiat earlier reported a fourth-quarter operating profit of 142 million euros, up from three million a year earlier and above analyst forecasts as a revival plan took root.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy PM says Fiat has left crisis behind" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.