ROME, June 28 (Reuters) - The cabinet has postponed to next Thursday the approval of a decree to cut taxes and health costs and intoduce new incentives to help the auto sector, a government source said on Friday. The government was due to approve the cuts at a cabinet meeting on Friday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy postpones approval of tax,health cuts-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642