MILAN, March 21 (Reuters) - Italian publishing company De Agostini said on Friday it had sent Fiat an offer to buy its insurance division Toro, one of several assets the industrial group is trying to sell. The presentation of the offer was confirmed by a spokesman for De Agostini. Earlier on Friday, newspaper MF reported De Agostini would offer between 1.9 and 2.2 billion euros for Toro.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy publisher De Agostini presents Toro bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.