MILAN, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Loss-making Italian real estate asset management company Prelios said it sealed a capital increase and debt restructuring deal, enabling it to remain a going concern. Under the agreement, first outlined in November and finalised on Friday, Prelios plans a capital increase of 185 million euros, of which at least 100 million euros will in be in cash and the rest a debt-for-equity swap. The company will also renegotiate its debt of about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy real estate firm Prelios seals 185 mln euro rescue deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642