TURIN, May 8 (Reuters) - The Italian region of Piedmont has contacted several car manufacturers, including BMW, to sound out interest in acquiring troubled sports-car maker De Tomaso, a trade union said in a statement on Tuesday. "The region informed us that it has initiated contacts with several automobile manufacturers, including BMW, to discuss the sale of the factory in order to re-start production," Italian trade union UIL said in a statement after a meeting between unions and regional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy region seeks buyers for car maker De Tomaso" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642