MILAN, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Italy's new car sales are likely to be up around 4.5 percent in September to around 185,000 units from a revised 177,000 a year ago, an industry source said on Friday. "We are almost in line with the last months," the source told Reuters on condition of anonymity. The transport ministry is due to release official figures on Oct 1. (Reporting by Stefano Rebaudo) (Milan newsroom, +39 02 6612 9507, fax +39 02 801149, email@example.com))
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Sept car sales seen up about 4.5 pct-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.