MILAN, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Italian restaurant chain Autogrill said on Wednesday it had sold a multi-tranche bond to U.S. investors that will help increase the average maturity of its debt and diversify funding sources. The company raised the amount offered to $370 million from an initially-planned $150 million to satisfy strong demand, Autogrill said in a statement. The bond was issued through a private placement by Autogrill's U.S. arm HMSHost and with assistance from placement agent and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Autogrill sells $370 million pvt placement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642