MILAN, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Italian road operator Autostrade's main motorway concession holder will raise tolls by 2.68 percent from Jan. 1 2005, the company said on Thursday. The group's concession holder Raccordo Autostradale Valle d'Aosta will raise tolls by 1.5 percent while Autostrada Torino-Savona will increase tolls by 0.8 percent. Societa Autostrada Tirrenica sees a 1.55 percent rise, while Tangenziale di Napoli raises tolls by 1.84 percent. Societa Autostrade Meridionali and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Autostrade to raise road tolls by 2.68 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.