MILAN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Italian road operator Autostrade SpA on Wednesday signed an 8.0 billion euro credit facility with a group of banks, less than the 8.3 billion it had expected to borrow when the plan was announced in August. In a statement, Autostrade confirmed it would use some of the new credit line to buy 6.5 billion euros of loans held by its Autostrade per l'Italia motorway concession unit, lumping together the whole group's debt at parent company level. "Such a structure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Autostrade signs 8.0 bln euro credit line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.