MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Italian brake maker Brembo said on Tuesday its net profit rose 7.6 percent to 14.5 million euros in the second quarter from a year before, bolstered by strong sales in its main market, Germany, and in the United States. Revenues for the second quarter were up 10 percent at 352.7 million euros. Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation(EBITDA) were 45.5 million euros, up 6.8 percent year on year. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Brembo Q2 net profit up 7.6 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.