MILAN, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Italian specialty brake maker Brembo sees no revenue slowdown this year despite forecasts of a drop in car sales, Chairman Alberto Bombassei said on Tuesday. Brembo increased its market penetration last year and a slowdown in such countries as Germany has been more than offset by expansion in eastern Europe, he said. "I am hoping for 2008 to be like 2007," Bombassei said on the margins of a business event. "We work in the middle to high-end sector, where the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Brembo sees 2008 sales in line with 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.