MILAN, April 30 (Reuters) - Italian industrial holding CIR posted a 49 percent fall in core first-quarter earnings, as the economic crisis took its toll on margins at its main units. Full-year results will be impacted by the recession, with the group's auto unit Sogefi particularly feeling the effect along with media unit L'Espresso , CIR said on Thursday. January-March earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) fell to 59.3 million euros ($78.6 million), on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's CIR Q1 core profit down 49 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.