MILAN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Italian market regulator Consob on Tuesday detailed stakes that Fiat's creditor banks hold in the industrial group after they converted a 3 billion euro ($3.61 billion) loan into Fiat shares. Banca Inesa owns 5.633 percent of Fiat, UniCredito owns 5.338 percent, SanPolo IMI owns 4.235 percent, and Capitalia owns 3.487 percent after they converted their parts of the loan into equity on Sept. 20, Consob data showed. Four other banks from the group which extended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Consob details banks' stakes in Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.