MILAN, May 21 (Reuters) - Italian motorcycle maker Ducati has named Gabriele Del Torchio its new chief executive, the company said on Monday. Del Torchio, a former chief executive at yachtEmaker Ferretti, replaces Federico Minoli. He resigned last week as chief executive and chairman after 11 years at Ducati. Ducati named Giampiero Paoli chairman, the company said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Ducati names Del Torchio CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.