MILAN, April 23 (Reuters) - Ferrari has joined up with Chinese holding companies Wo Kee Hong and Poly Technologies for a joint venture to import the sleek Italian sports cars into China's booming economy. Ferrari said in a statement on Friday it would own 40 percent of Ferrari Maserati Cars International Trading, which will have exclusive rights to import the cars and will also manage technical assistance and marketing. Wo Kee Hong and Poly Technologies would each own 30 percent of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Ferrari forms China import joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.