MILAN, July 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat has made an offer to buy TK Aluminium, another of its auto parts suppliers in deep financial trouble, the Financial Times reported on Monday. Fiat may learn as early as Monday if its offer has been accepted, the newspaper said, citing people close to the talks. Failure of TK Aluminium could disrupt car production at the Italian industrial group. Financial details of a possible deal were not reported. Fiat sold TK Aluminium to U.S. investment group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Fiat bidding for TK Aluminium - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642