BALOCCO, Italy, July 26 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat on Monday confirmed it expected to meet its target of breaking even at operating level this year. "The achievement of operating profitability in the second quarter of this year bolsters the group's confidence in its ability to attain the goal of operating breakeven for 2004," Fiat said in a statement. Last week, Italian newspaper la Repubblica reported that new CEO Sergio Marchionne would push back the targets, partly due to a strike at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Fiat confirms 2004 breakeven target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.