MILAN, May 28 (Reuters) - Fidis Retail Italia SpA plans to launch and price on June 4 a 728 million euro bond backed by Italian auto loan receivables, the company said in a presentation to investors on Friday. Fidis provides financing options for Fiat car buyers.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Fidis 728 mln euro ABS to be priced June 4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.