MILAN, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Italian holding company Ifil which controls Fiat posted on Wednesday a 624.1 million euro net profit in the first half compared with a loss of 89.1 million euros ($107 million) a year ago. Ifil, controlled by Fiat's founding Agnelli family, said in a statement it expected strong growth in its 2005 results over 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Ifil H1 net profit 624.1 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.