MILAN, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Ifil , the holding company that controls Italian automaker Fiat , has agreed to invest 61 million euros ($90 million) in Asian fund Vision Investment Management, it said on Wednesday. Ifil said in a statement it would acquire a 40 percent stake in Vision Investment Management -- a fund of hedge funds -- by 2013, at the maturity of a five-year convertible bond the Italian company plans to buy. Ifil, which will fund the investment using available liquidity, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Ifil to invest $90 mln in Hong Kong fund" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.