MILAN, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Italian financier Roberto Colaninno's holding company IMMSI said on Thursday it had completed the acquisition of Piaggio -- the maker of the famous Vespa scooters. IMMSI said in a statement it would have a majority of voting shares in Piaggio Holding Netherlands BV, 100 percent owner of Piaggio, and would consider a stock market listing for the scooter-maker in the future. Colaninno, who is Piaggio's new chairman, had been in talks with the firm's creditor banks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's IMMSI closes deal to buy Vespa-maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.