ROME, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Italian Industry Minister Antonio Marzano will next week kickstart stalled talks between crisis-hit carmaker Fiat and unions over some 8,000 planned layoffs, his spokesman said on Saturday. Negotiations to limit the number of job losses at Italy's largest private employer hit deadlock on Friday, with unions angrily demanding a top level government official get involved. "Confrontations between the unions and Fiat continue but Minister Marzano will be restarting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Industry Min to restart Fiat-union talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.