MILAN, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Italian investment fund Investindustrial said on Friday it bought a 37.5 percent stake in Aston Martin for 190 million euros and that the British sportscar maker will invest 625 million euros to make new car models in the next five years. The deal gives Aston Martin the capital it needs to compete with other venerable sports car brands like Maserati, Ferrari, and Porsche that have the advantage of research and development costs covered by large ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Investindustrial buys 37.5 pct in Aston Martin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.