TURIN, Italy, July 29 (Reuters) - Italy's new car sales are seen falling 5 percent year-on-year in July, depressed in part by a smaller number of business days in the month, industry sources said on Thursday. New car sales in Italy, Fiat's key market, are seen at about 210,000 in July, down from 219,000 in July 2003, the sources told Reuters. Italy's Transport Ministry is set to report the official figure on August 4. "Sales for the month should be 210,000 to 212,000 units," one source ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's July new car sales seen down 5 pct-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.