MILAN, July 23 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Pirelli is expected to report first-half operating profit up by more than a quarter thanks to a strong performance by its tire business, analysts said on Friday. Pirelli, which publishes its results on July 29, is seen reporting earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of 179 million euros ($219.5 million), up 26.1 percent from the same period last year, according to the median of forecasts by six analysts polled by Reuters. Revenues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Pirelli H1 op profit seen rising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.