MILAN, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli said on Thursday it had signed a deal with Rosneft that will allow it to market and sell its tyres at Rosneft's gas station chain in Russia. The two groups will work together on advertising and marketing campaigns with a focus on the 2014 Winter Olympic Games to be held in Sochi, Pirelli said. (Reporting by Antonella Ciancio, editing by Francesca Landini)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Pirelli in Rosneft deal to sell tyres in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.