MILAN, July 26 (Reuters) - Italian conglomerate Pirelli & C said on Thursday its core tyre business had a 6 percent rise in operating profit to 206 million euros ($282.8 million) for the first half of the year on higher revenues. Pirelli, whose businesses also include real estate, also reiterated a forecast of higher results for the whole year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Pirelli tyre unit H1 profit up 6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.