MILAN, Sept 19 (Reuters) - An offer by the new owners of Seat Pagine Gialle to buy out minority investors in the Italian directories company mustered close to zero interest, as expected, Italy's stock market said on Friday. The compulsory offer by a group of private equity firms -- which recently bought 62 percent of Seat from Telecom Italia for 3 billion euros -- attracted just 0.07 percent of the shares targeted, the bourse said after the offer closed. The private equity firms were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's Seat PG offer garners 0.07 pct takeup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.