* Up to 30,000 jobs at risk in Italy * 28 mln tonnes at risk of shutdown in EU -analyst * Steel crisis triggers nationalisation talks By Maytaal Angel and Silvia Antonioli and Stephen Jewkes LONDON/MILAN, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Italy faces a deep crisis as its biggest steel plants struggle for survival, putting it in the forefront of a permanent decline in western Europe's steel sector and increasing cost pressures on many of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy's steel sector decline signals bad omen for Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.