SAO PAULO, Brazil, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Banco Itau , Brazil's second-biggest private bank, on Friday said it was in talks to buy the Brazilian unit of Italy's Banco Fiat, a unit of Fiat SpA . "We confirm that negotiations are in progress to acquire Banco Fiat," Itau said in a statement. "However, the negotiations have not been concluded." An Itau spokesman said the talks involved the possible acquisition of automaker Fiat's Brazilian unit, which includes a vehicle leasing operation. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Itau in talks to buy Brazil banking unit of Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642