By Angela Moore NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - Fido might seem just as happy drinking his water out of your toilet as he would a Homer Simpson water bowl. But retailers are betting pet owners are a bit more finicky -- and fashionable -- and willing to pay for new lines of pet products from well-known brand names. Dog owners now can indulge their inner fashion stylists by outfitting their pets in SpongeBob SquarePants dog collars or Elvis dog sweaters, for example, rather than no-name ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"It's a brand-savvy dog's life for retail licensing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.