GLENVIEW, Ill., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) today reported fourth quarter 2012 diluted income per share from continuing operations of $2.10, an increase versus 2011 fourth quarter earnings of $0.90. Excluding certain discrete items shown in the...
- Cooper Standard Reports Fourth Quarter, Full Year 2014 Financial Results And Provides 2015 Guidance
- DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Reports Results for Fourth Quarter and 2011, and Issues Guidance for 2012
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation Reports Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2013; Reaffirms Full Year Guidance
- ITW Reports 2011 Fourth Quarter Diluted Income Per Share from Continuing Operations of $0.90, a 36 Percent Increase; Total Revenues Grow 10.4 Percent and Organic Revenues Increase 5.9 Percent in the Quarter; Company Achieves Record Full-Year Revenue
- ITW Reports 2013 First Quarter Results and Updates 2013 Earnings Guidance