TURIN, June 26 (Reuters) - Factory closures included in a new Fiat group turnaround plan will affect truckmaker Iveco and farm equipment manufacturer CNH NV , Fiat Chief Executive Giuseppe Morchio said on Thursday. "Due to regional sensitivies I cannot be any more specific at this time," Morchio told a news conference at which he presented the turnaround plan. Earlier Fiat said it would close 12 factories in 2003 and 2004, most of them outside Italy, and shed 12,300 jobs -- out of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iveco, CNH to be hit by plant closures-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.