MILAN, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday that truckmaking unit Iveco would not "shy away" from opportunities to strengthen its strategic and operating position. "I don't think Iveco, especially given Fiat Group's financial position today, is going to shy away from any opportunities that could arise that would significantly strengthen both the operational and strategic position of Iveco," Marchionne said in a conference call about the Italian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iveco could seek to strengthen itself - Fiat CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.