MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - Iveco, the truck maker belonging to the Fiat industrial group, said on Monday it was increasing the price list for its heavy trucks to compensate for the rise in raw materials costs. "The initiative will concern all markets," it said in a statement, adding that it would start with Italy in July with a 2.5 percent increase. (Reporting by Gilles Castonguay, editing by Will Waterman)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iveco ups heavy truck prices in Italy by 2.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.